We are proud to announce the recipients of the prestigious Chairman’s Scholarship for meritorious students applying for the IB Diploma Programme at Chatrabhuj Narsee School. This is a 50% fee scholarship for the 2 years IBDP for Grades 11 & 12.
CHAIRMAN’S SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-24
CHAIRMAN’S SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-23
CHAIRMAN’S SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-22
The selection process is based on the following:
- Eligibility for ICE certification or the student should have taken at least 7 subjects in the IGCSE examinations (if not eligible for the ICE award)
- Results of the Prelims Examinations will be reviewed.
- Overall academic progress from grade 8-10 at CNS.
- Contribution to school/student life
- Participation in co-curricular activities, both in and outside the school
- Record of student behaviour and attendance
- Essay submission
- Result of the panel discussion
There are 3 components to this scholarship:
- A reflective essay of 800-1000 words
- Your student portfolio of academic and co-curricular accomplishments
- A panel interview
This scholarship is open to Grade 10 students of CNS only. Interested applicants of Grade 10 should contact the IB Office for more details regarding the Chairman’s Scholarship.
“The school will strive to create leaders who are creative, inventive and capable of designing a roadmap for the future.”
— MR. SUJAY JAIRAJ, CHAIRPERSON, CNS