We are proud to announce our expanded ability to offer the highly lauded, world-leading curricular framework as an officially authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) World School for the Diploma Programme.
CHAIRMAN’S SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-25
CHAIRMAN’S SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-24
CHAIRMAN’S SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-23
CHAIRMAN’S SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-22
The selection process is based on the following:
- Eligibility for ICE certification or the student should have taken at least 7 subjects in the IGCSE examinations (if not eligible for the ICE award)
- Results of the Prelims Examinations will be reviewed.
- Overall academic progress from grade 8-10 at CNS.
- Contribution to school/student life
- Participation in co-curricular activities, both in and outside the school
- Record of student behaviour and attendance
- Essay submission
- Result of the panel discussion
There are 3 components to this scholarship:
- A reflective essay of 800-1000 words
- Your student portfolio of academic and co-curricular accomplishments
- A panel interview